SEO TECH Analyst
As SEO technical analyst, you will identify techniques and tactics to develop an effective SEO strategy for clients from various industries (automotive, healthcare, FMCG, travel). The technical Analyst is responsible for ongoing support in providing page optimization initiatives including technical audits, reporting and recommendations production, web analysis, and benchmarking. Collaborative work with other SEO team members across the project as well as managing his/her own projects of the worldwide industry clients. Responsible for improving a company's organic search results and close cooperation with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction.
Mostly, You Will
- Work with the client & development teams to ensure SEO best practices & recommendations are properly implemented and accountable for reporting, data analysis & bench marking
- Collaborate work with other SEO team members across the projects as well as managing your own client's websites and cooperate closely with client stakeholders to influence their business outcomes and positive satisfaction.
- End to end SEO Technical strategy responsibility for client websites
- Improve company's Organic Search results as: non-paid traffic, CTR, ranks, user engagement
- Analyze the client's competitors and maximize search exposure
- Problem solver and decision maker, analytical mind and presentation skills (studying traffic, analytics and reporting) and fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- SEO technical hands on experience (and understanding of Basic Web Infrastructure, crawling: log file analysis, XML / HTML sitemaps, mobile bot crawl behavior, mobile: AMP, Responsive design, Structured data: Schema markup, Microdata & JSON-LD, Rich Snippets, page speed, migrations, rendering, content optimization, indexation, site structure)
- Experience with some of the website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog, Botify, Deepcrawl, SemRush, Conductor, YEXT, Google My Business or any other SEO Tools)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages proficiency is a nice to have