Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you
Join us as a Senior Systems Business Analyst
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated Business Analyst to be a member of Fintech team. Fintech department is responsible for building innovative products for financial institutions.
The position is primarily responsible for provide business requirements for development of Fintech applications. The position requires a skilled individual who can contribute to all phases of software development project lifecycle by gather the requirements and controlling the quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Financials or similar
- 8+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- Practical experience in requirements gathering and analysis, management and change management
- Very good knowledge and practice in agile
- Experience in IT related projects
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Ability to communicate technical issues in a clear way
- Very good interpersonal and communications skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in application development process
- Scrum master experience
- Financial background
- Continuous integration experience – Jenkins/Hudson
- Knowledge of non-functional testing, including performance and security
- Experience with testing Web Applications
- Experience with SQL and ORM
- Experience with development tracking and collaboration tools
- Analyzing and defining business and functional requirements for building efficient IT systems and proposing the solution
- Supporting the development team in building high-quality IT systems
- Cooperating with the development team, architects, project managers and quality engineers.
- Contributing to the implementation/technical team
- Communicating with all interested parties in the IT delivery process system
- Working with Products team on release scope and timelines