State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Business Analyst - Change Management, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-639620
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose of the role:
To provide support to the Investment Manager Services (IMS) Business Operations Services teams in relation to client and internal changes to processes, systems development and models within Transaction Management. Analyse, Monitor, track and document large non BAU projects.
- Provide support of the business group within Investment Management Business Operations and to the Investment Management Services (IMS) department, or directly to clients.
- Continually challenge and, where appropriate, improve current working practices as part of projects and changes to the business gaining efficiencies where possible.
- Achieve change project targets and deadlines to better align BSI with group and business goals
- Maintain, support and where Receive, document, review and support client change requests, and internal IMS projects.
- Provide support to the IMS Business Operations Services teams in relation to client and internal changes to processes. Analyse, Monitor, track and document large non BAU projects. Minute client meetings instigated by SSC IMS CM Team.
- Ensure that the change requests are analysed, monitored, discussed and agreed with business owners.
- Manage new processes, funds, and requirements into BAU processing.
- Log development requests where required and ensure that these requests are monitored and tracked through to implementation.
- Liaise with Testing COE’s to ensure that new processes or development requests are tested and signed off in the BUAT environment prior to implementation.
- A first class possible exceed customer service standards
- Plan change request requirements and document into Change Management records
- Take individual responsibility for dealing with complex problems that arise, liaising where necessary with peers and/or Manager. Keep abreast of market changes and internal system developments ensuring all new processes align to best practices and capability
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behaviour
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations
Required Experience and Skillset:
- Relevant formal (business analyst) qualification or minimum 5 years operational experience in relevant business (transaction management or middle office preferable) with at least an exposure to project related work
- Detailed knowledge of Investment Instruments, i.e. Equities, Bonds and Foreign Exchange.
- Knowledge & understanding of Derivative instruments primarily exchange traded
- Knowledge of trade support systems and current ISITC code of practice
- Ability to compile and produce detailed reports, task lists and minutes, identifying key risk areas and highlighting progress of change
- Ability to work alone but also as part of a wider team, sharing knowledge and experience
- Goal driven with a desire to succeed
- Ability to communicate well at all levels i.e. customers, suppliers, senior management and junior staff.
- Patient, tenacious and inquisitive
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Multisport card
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.