Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1700 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Provide financial reporting and analysis to Senior Finance and Operations Management Team and support the Finance Manager and Project Accounting teams by preparing and reviewing consolidated reporting.
- Prepare weekly KPI reporting to management and project teams
- Prepare, maintain and consolidate monthly financial analysis and KPI data for Finance Management audience
- Review monthly POC adjustments in accordance with ASC 606 including escalation & review with senior Ops & finance team
- Assist in the control and consolidation of annual budgets, quarterly borecast, hit list, backlog files
- Prepare analysis and maintain backing schedules for annual budgets, quarterly forecast, hit list and backlog submissions
- Support Global Sales with analysis of clients / frameworks as required
- Ensure compliance with Standard Finance Operation Practices and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Assist in implementing improvement procedures, work to improve standardisation of reporting and processes
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis as required
- Assist wider finance teams with analysis of project related data
- Experience with a large ERP system required, Oracle preferred
- Fluent English
- Advanced Excel skill set essential up to & including VBA/Macro level
- Experience with ASC 606 Revenue Recognition
- Ability to analyse large data sets (i.e. over 50k) from varied sources
- Strong IT skills & comfortable adapting to new platforms
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to engage stakeholders and to build appropriate partnerships
- Good time management skills to manage a complex workload, prioritise and set deadlines and cope with conflicting and changing demands
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Outlook etc.
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
- Independent role and flexible working hours
At Jacobs, you will work with the most talented professionals and thought leaders to shape the future of the global professional services sector as we deliver ground-breaking and life-changing solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With more than $12 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 50,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional and construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.