Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
CRM IT System Analyst | Cracow
CRM IT System Analyst | Cracow
What you’ll do:
- Consultancy and guidance in complex campaigns & programs set up
- Set up and maintain reports showing CRM campaigns execution status
- Analyze and troubleshoot the system and processes in order to identify issues in campaign management
- Perform frequent system analysis of current business processes to provide recommendations for improvement and innovation
- Manage relationship with business team on day to day questions
What you’ll need:
- Highly experienced professional in CRM with the proven experience Campaign Marketing Platform
- Knowledge of database services, integration, data segmentation & personalization
- Prior experience on Campaign management configurations (email, SMS and whats app campaigns)
- Experience in creating OBIEE dashboards and reports
- Understanding loyalty programs mechanics
- Knowledge of testing methodologies & practices (e.g. A/B testing) – nice to have
- Fluent written and oral communication in English
- Ability to communicate with others professionally, clearly, and succinctly both verbally and in writing
- Service oriented approach
- Flexible and able to perform under pressure within time constraints
- Team player
- Positive “can do” attitude, able to identify and overcome challenges
- Preferred key qualification: Campaign & communication background on any platform
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
Contract role for 12th months
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."