For our Client, global leader in the field of energy and automation, we are looking for HR Team Lead – Employee Lifecycle (German Speaker), to Cracow's division of the company.
- manage a team of Employee Lifecycle specialists through organizing and prioritization of running operations, workload and special projects to deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees,
- ensure timely and accurate processing of requests related to onboarding, termination, leave of absence, retirement, reference letter, employee-related data changes and other processes in scope according to the defined Service Level Agreements,
- ensure that the team meets all compliance and control requirements,
- propose and drive process improvement/standardization and automation,
- drive appropriate people management activities to maintain or build up a high-performance team,
- work closely with the HR Operations team in Switzerland and maintain a good working relationship.
- bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of relevant HR experience,
- people management experience with good coordination skills,
- proficiency in business English and German,
- excellent communication skills, strong customer service orientation and proactive way of working,
- strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology,
- collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment,
- individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills,
- private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance,
- attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.