In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Analyses information on identified gaps and inconsistencies in the field of occupational health and safety.
- Implements the correct process of investigation, documentation and analysis of accidents.
- Leads documentation in the area of safety:
- Shapes the culture of safety within the organization:
- Coordinates the plan to improve safety in the organization:
- Advises on any health and safety related topics in Facility Team and HR Department
- Any other task assigned by Supervisor within the scope of functional responsibilities
You are a good Candidate if:
- You are a master of safety or you have postgraduate studies in the field of occupational health and safety
- You have a certificate of completion of periodic training for health and safety employees
- You are certified Internal Auditor for health and safety management systems
- You have 2 years' experience in the health and safety department in global company
- You have a skill to use MS Office
- You have good communication skills
- You are details oriented
- You are proactive in identifying and you have problem-solving skills
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- MyBenefit Cafeteria System (including MultiSport)
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- After-hours Friday Bar
- Social events
- Support in upskilling (languages, finance courses)
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer