You’ll be a part of a very dynamic and fast-paced environment that promotes diversity of opinions and helps in collaboration. Together, we will help our clients to drive transformational change in the way the client delivers application testing services within its organization. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us. Everything you’ll do will come back to providing exceptional testing subject matter expertise and solving complex problems that make a difference for our clients. Colleagues and clients from a diverse array of backgrounds will look to you first for answers, so you’ll be a high-profile contact when it comes to resolving complex issues. As you build your knowledge and experience, you’ll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries. Within the Global Testing Community our practice is focused on the following areas:
- programme Test Automation Strategy & Framework Delivery,
- automated scripts and solutions development/maintenance/execution/reporting
- test Automation Process Improvement,
- test Data Automation
- database/Data Warehouse/BI Testing,
- adoption of Test Automation into Dev-OPS Software Delivery Pipeline
Your Key Responsibilities
- working with clients to drive transformational change in the way they deliver application testing services in their organizations,
- being vital part of programme-wide Test Automation activities covering Test Automation Approach definition, Test Automation Framework implementation, Automated Scripts creation, execution, maintenance and reporting,
- thought leadership in the field of Quality Assurance and Testing,
- collaborate with team members, mentor the project test team to plan, develop and implement project activities to achieve project and client goals,
- building and maintaining relationships with the client, key stakeholders,
- manage the performance management for the direct reportees, as per the organization policies,
- participating in the organization-wide people initiatives.
Skills and attributes for success:
- master’s degree,
- very good English Language verbal and written communication,
- demonstrable knowledge around Software Testing,
- flexibility and willingness to travel to the customers locations on an “as-needed” basis.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- 1-8 years of experience in software testing, preferably in financial area,
- hands-on with designing, developing and maintaining automated test scripts and test data management – Should be able to perform hands-on test design in a very dynamic environment,
- ability to plan, track and report the status of the deliverables,
- excellent business communication, leadership skills,
- experience with various types of Automation Frameworks,
- experience with HP Quality Center, JIRA, VSTS and other test management tools,
- recognized Testing/QA certifications such as ISTQB Certified Tester,
- experience with insurance products (Guidewire, Fadata, TIA)
- working knowledge of database concepts and query languages (SQL),
- experience in working in agile methodologies,
- experience in large, international projects,
- german or other European language.
What we look for:
We are looking for Candidates to strengthen our Testing Team in Poland. We welcome experienced professionals as well as graduates willing to develop inTest Automation roles. We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of the Global Testing Community in technical and technology focused testing roles. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble, take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and prioritize participation in practice initiatives that will generate a long term pipeline of projects for the firm. If you’re serious about progressing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers:
- attractive salary and bonus scheme,
- work in a professional, dynamic and truly global team,
- intellectual Property Tax Benefits,
- clear development path with multiple learning and training opportunities,
- development opportunities in international multilingual environment,
Jesteśmy globalną firmą doradczą - pomagamy przedsiębiorcom, organizacjom i społecznościom najlepiej wykorzystać swój potencjał.
Realizujemy projekty w zakresie: Audytu, Doradztwa Podatkowego, Transakcyjnego i Biznesowego (w tym IT). Zatrudniamy ponad 240 000 wyjątkowych ludzi w ponad 150 krajach na świecie.
W Polsce jest nas ponad 2800, a pracujemy w: Warszawie, Gdańsku, Katowicach, Krakowie, Łodzi, Poznaniu i Wrocławiu. Codziennie tworzymy razem niesamowite rzeczy.
Mamy ludzi, ścieżkę rozwoju i szkolenia, dzięki którym również Ty poradzisz sobie z najbardziej prestiżowymi projektami.
EY jest pracodawcą równych szans, doceniamy różnorodność w zakresie wiedzy i doświadczenia naszych pracowników. EY zapewnia wszystkim kandydatom jednakowe szanse w procesie rekrutacji, niezależnie od płci, wieku, rasy, wyznania, orientacji seksualnej, pochodzenia, niepełnosprawności lub jakiejkolwiek innej prawnie chronionej podstawy, zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.