In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
Complete the following Pricing and Discount processes:
- Entering data related to prices and discounts accurately, efficiently and according to the information received
- Monitoring data completeness
- Calculating discounts for clients according to OpCo (Operating Company) policies
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with suppliers, employees, local OpCos and other key stakeholders
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have very good command of Czech and English
- Your experience is related to Finance/Customer Service area
- You have good Excel and analytical skills
- You are detail oriented and focused on quality
- You have excellent organizational skills
- Your communication and problem solving skills are strong and efficient
Events and benefits: