WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- You will use bleeding-edge IT solutions in global ERP (SAP 4 HANA, among others) implementation projects delivered to top Fortune list companies.
- You will gain valuable knowledge, build experience, and shape your skills in project management in a dynamic, fast-paced and supportive environment.
- Depending on your functional or industry experience you will join projects implemented in:
- cross-functional areas: Accounting & Controlling processes (FI-CO / AA / Hyperion / Oracle / Cognos / BPC / others); HR transformations (HR / SuccessFactors / others); Sourcing, Procurement & Supply Chain Processes (ARIBA / APO / SD / MM / Kinaxis / JDA / others); Customer Insight & Growth (Salesforce / others).
- And in the following industries: Healthcare, FMCG, Retail, Automotive; Telco & High-Tech; Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Energy, Utilities (IS-Oil / IS-Retail / SAP PM / others); Banking, Insurance, Risk Management, Capital Markets (Murex / Guidewire / Calypso / SAP Banking / Regulatory Compliance – IFRS / Kondor+ / others).
- You will be acting as a project manager and take responsibility for the implementation of the solution.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 1 year of overall industry, IT or consulting experience.
- A proven record of ERP related projects experience on various levels (e.g. business analysis, requirements definition, solution design, testing, implementation, support) and in various functional areas.
- Hands on experience in ERP implementation projects: Testing, Data Migration and Cutover processes.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken).
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression.
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning.
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do.
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities.
- Permanent employment contract.
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.