Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can join our (GCOO) Planning & Investment Governance team:
• Support the GCOO Investment Governance Committee (IGC), including monitoring the overall change portfolio for GCOO, supporting the IT D&E planning process, preparation of meeting materials and minutes
• Support the GCOO Other Sub-IGC, including preparation of meeting materials and minutes
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports / analysis to track and monitor the change portfolios within GCOO, and identify issues / challenges / risks
• Conduct meetings with stakeholders / change portfolios as part of the portfolio monitoring
• Support driving specific change portfolio actions to conclusions
The Investment Governance team is part of the Strategy and Resource Optimization organization within GCOO COM business area. The team is responsible for driving the IT D&E planning process for GCOO, managing the GCOO Other IGC portfolio, defining and tracking of KPIs, governance and supporting measures at GCOO level as well as supporting the GCOO Investment Governance Committee in its mandate for managing and monitoring the overall GCOO change portfolio. We are located in Zurich, London and Krakow.
• bachelor degree, ideally in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or similarly related field
• 2 years of experience within the financial services industry or reporting
• very good written and spoken English
• strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• strong analytical thinker and good communicator
• able to convert user input into business requirements
• experience with Tableau platform / related functionality would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Business Analyst | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."