Are you passionate about credit management and risk evaluation?
Do you have an excellent analytical and collaboration skills?
If you said 'yes' - join our Credit Team!
In this department, you will have an unique opportunity to develop your career by working in a professional setting with clients and various teams and stakeholders.
As Credit Assessment Analyst you will be responsible for :
-delivering credit evaluation;
-providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions;
-managing new credit request;
-collecting and analyzing available customer information;
-assigning Credit Risk Category and settling Credit limit;
-supporting debt collection activities (debt chasing and account settlement);
-communicating with internal and external customer in a professional, effective and efficient manner.
If you have:
-About 3 years of experience in accounting environment such as credit management, accounts receivables/collection activities with several accounting processes;
-Obtained economic, accounting or finance university degree/qualification - that would be an asset;
-Very good German (C1) and English (B2/C1) level;
-Knowledge of UK/ South Africa market is an asset;
-Good working knowledge of MS Office and MS Outlook tools;
-Ability to work under time pressure and analytical skills;
-Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions ;
-Adaptability skills, strong solving problem skills;
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects