Global Process Advocate (GPA)
for Record to Report
As Global Process Advocate (GPA) for Record to Report you will be responsible to support development of long-term strategy and world-class capabilities by process for assigned functional area.
What will you do?
- Manage global process deployment, maturity, and alignment across function.
- Maintain deep current knowledge about processes across assigned functional area and Client-specific process knowledge.
- Research external process benchmarks, research alternative delivery approaches, and measure operational performance and attributes relative to external benchmarks on an ongoing basis.
- Bring innovations to processes by consulting subject matter experts and leveraging functional knowledge, technology expertise, and Accenture capabilities.
- Collaborate effectively with Accenture Operations Managers and Service Delivery Leads to understand current process, system, and operational structure pain points and potential enhancements to analyze.
- Present potential enhancements and quantified benefits to service level metrics, qualified rationales, expected one-time implementation costs, and recurring costs.
- Consult with GPOs in an agreed-upon cadence of meetings to understand functional strategy and objectives, align on planned and potential improvement roadmap initiatives, and incorporate Client-specific context into Accenture's recommendations.
- Provide orientation for new resources to understand the Client context and generate solutions.
What do we expect?
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years as a process expert in the functional area the GPA will be supporting, and 5+ years leading value-creation initiatives for clients.
- Proven record of identifying creative and innovative solutions for clients with deep understanding of technology and processes in area of functional expertise.
- Experience with people management, teaming, and collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability and autonomy to mobilize subject matter experts from across Accenture's organization to identify leading practices.
- Ability to work in a global environment across time zones.