Group Risk Regulatory Specialist (Risk Methodology)
Job Reference #
Are you excited by the prospect of being the responsible "UBS face" for managing a sound relationship with regulators on risk, finance and business-related topics?
Are you experienced in identifying and advising management on solutions of regulatory and
supervisory issues across entities and jurisdictions?
Are you a highly-skilled professional equipped with technical understanding and empathy for internal and external regulatory views with superior coordination skills?
We’re looking for a risk regulatory specialist to:
• facilitate Pillar 1 model compliance self-assessments and the FRTB implementation
• proactively support regulatory stress tests and supervisory review exercises
• coverage of internal capital adequacy assessment processes across regulatory frameworks and jurisdictions
• support divisional interconnectedness on net interest income / investment of equity and regulatory stress testing requirements
• manage of a robust cross-divisional understanding of impacts of regulatory dialogues on treasury and liquidity risks
You’ll be working in the Group Risk Regulatory Management team within Risk Methodology based in Krakow. And you’ll play a vital role in seeing that the necessary risk frameworks are appropriately embedded across the division. As a risk regulatory specialist you’ll partner with various stakeholders including exposure to senior management to manage regulatory and associated risks.
• master’s degree in a finance-related area with a strong mathematical background
• ideally regulatory relationship management experience for market, credit, treasury and/or liquidity risks
• demonstrated knowledge of risk model development and/or risk model validation of market and credit risk models
• excellent knowledge of risk management and regulatory control frameworks i.e. FINMA, CCAR/DFAST, FED/OCC SR11-7
• skilled communicator who adapts style to audience and conveys clear, accurate and concise information to senior management
• ability to work well under stressful situations, challenging environments with demanding stakeholders
• critical thinker focused on details, with solid analytical and reporting skills, strong project management skills
• fluent in English, additional languages are welcome
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Group Risk Regulatory Specialist (Risk Methodology) | UBS - Experienced professionals - job boards
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."