For our Client, big, international corporation, we are looking for Senior Procurement Specialist for Consulting Services to Cracow's division of the company.
- execute the implementation of SCM Strategy in alignment with relevant category team and stakeholders,
- purchase according to required needs, specification, price, delivery schedule, and terms in several European (and Global) countries,
- manage the cooperation with a portfolio of suppliers and oversees their performance,
- provide market information, analyze and evaluate bids in order to determine the optimal value and negotiate agreements with main suppliers,
- initiation and implementation of cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets and recommend optimization solutions,
- coordinate supply orders, delivery and invoice processing together with reports and updates in the systems.
- university degree in related field and min. 3 years of experience in indirect procurement Services,
- hands-on sourcing, stakeholder management, and negotiation experience,
- comfortable working with legal and contractual terms and language,
- excellent communication skills, fluency in spoken and written English,
- organized, self-disciplined and timely in handling administration and paperwork associated with the job, bringing efficiency and speed to the process,
- international experience in a corporate environment.
- temporary contract (3-6 months) with the possibility of extension,
- full remote work opportunity,
- collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment,
- seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills,
- get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance,
- receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program,
- choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.