WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Working with global clients on the implementation of Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) solutions.
- Gathering/document functional and business user requirements.
- Interaction with companies, validation of gathered requirements, verifying possibilities in the IWMS solution.
- Creating and conducting training on the technical solution implemented for the client.
- Develop and test the solution being implemented working closely with the tech leads on the project.
- Preparing business process maps.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in implementing IWMS systems (TRIRIGA, PLANON, ARCHIBUS, MANHATTAN etc.) for Corporate Real Estate organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in develop and documenting, through a collaborative effort, IWMS functional and system requirements.
- Ability to evaluate, assess and analyze functional and system requirements and assist the team in providing the analysis required to determine how the IWMS solution(s) best fit the Client need.
- Solid experience in analyzing/improving Client’s internal relevant business processes using your previous experience with IWMS processes and systems.
- Experience in working with multiple, diverse data sources to determine the data model required to meet the Client’s analytic/reporting needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Systems or comparable discipline.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression.
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning.
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do.
- An opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.