Compliance and Payments Screening Team Leader
Job Reference #
Do you have the skills and behaviours to lead staff members and manage a diverse range of products, services and processes? Are you a team player that can represent the team in various forums and collaborate with business partners to provide results and a quality service to our clients? Are you accurate with good attention to risk and control? If so, we’re looking for someone like you who can help us:
• Manage the team and its workload, tasks and resources.
• Ensure each team member has the required training and competency levels.
• Mentor and develop individual team members.
• Control, mitigate and remediate operational risk derived from the team.
• Arrange and participate in meetings in line with the current communications plan.
• Undertake supervisory oversight controls as defined in the Group Operations Key Procedural Controls Library.
• Create and communicate Management Information Reporting, Statistics and trend analysis.
• Ensure all process and procedural documentation is kept up to date and reviewed in line with current requirements.
• Prepare for and partake in internal and external audit activities and action point remediation.
• Manage delivery of regulatory activities as relevant to the team.
• Implement Change initiatives from local/group regulatory projects.
• Collaborate and manage relationships with key stakeholders.
You’ll be working in UBS Operations Team in Kraków (Green Office / Zabierzow). Our role is to orderly and timely execute operational processes in the bank (payments screening). We help by paying a strong focus on reputation protection, quality and continuous improvement.
• At least 3 years proven record in leading, motivating and developing teams.
• Managed the review of staff member objectives and performance.
• The ability to identify, anticipate, and take ownership of problems.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information to colleagues and stakeholders where required whether verbally or in report format.
• Work within a team setting deadlines for self and others and manage workloads.
• Understand the escalation process, highlight and escalate issues in line with procedures.
• Ability to successfully collaborate across various lines of business stakeholders.
• Experience in electronic payments, financial messaging (SWIFT, SEPA, FED), clearing systems (i.e. CHIPS) and/or payments screening would be an asset.
• A leader that has the skills to manage, support and develop staff members of varying strengths.
• Technically competent with products, processes and using IT applications.
• A team player with a strong work ethic.
• Adaptable, able to work across multiple processes, maintaining quality and accuracy standards.
• Able to escalate risk, ask questions and challenge in a respectful and courteous way.
• Focused to deliver results.
• Fluent in English, German would be an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."