Four our Client, an international producer of wind energy equipment we are looking person for the position :
- purchase the highest quality merchandise, machinery, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, or services to meet manufacturing and branch operational needs,
- evaluate vendors on their ability to deliver products in a timely, cost-effective and quality manner and make recommendations for changes in the source of supply where appropriate,
- research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier’s reputation and history,
- monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time,
- produce reports as required on the status of any ongoing purchasing project,
- maintain supplier-base in the long term,
- respond promptly to internal inquiries,
- track deliveries of vendors where necessary,
- other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience,
- fluent in English and Polish,
- preferred 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with a minimum of 1-year Purchasing/Buyer role,
- project and time management skills,
- work well under pressure and must be able to work independently,
- able to communicate clearly with all levels in the organization,
- good team player with integrity and leadership ability,
- proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) is required.
- work in international company
- employment contract,
- interesting projects.