What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in an international environment with a real impact on the commercial decisions and input into planning and implementing strategies
- Entrepreneurship-like company culture
- Design sales strategy and tactical actions to achieve sales targets.
- Organize the sales organization and territorial arrangement to enable operational efficiency.
- Recruit, train and develop the key accounts team in order to strengthen sales effectiveness.
- Identify and recommend sales process development and improvement.
- Preparation and submission of reports on the effectiveness of the use of the allocated sales and marketing budget.
- Monitoring and ensuring the presence of balances in the warehouses of distributors of the reporting territory necessary to meet planned sales figures.
- Conduct competitor analysis and use the market insights to seize business opportunities.
- Ensure that sales team and all sales operations and documentation adhere to quality standards and requirements.
- Close cooperation with President of Management Board and with the team from HQs.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as National Key Account Manager or Senior Key Account Manager in FMCG or pharmaceutical sector in Poland
- Academic background in economic, business management preferred
- Highly driven and result-oriented
- Leaderships skills with proven track record in people development (minimum team of 3 people)
- Knowledge of the Polish FMCG or pharmaceutical market with expertise in sales of refunded products
- Outstanding sales skills and ability to deliver non-standard solutions
- Precise, organized and able to communicate in a comprehensive and clear way
- Positive mindset, good attitude and stress resilience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Polish as a must-have