The role will be part of a European Pricing Team, which belongs to the Marketing organization in the Lubricants business. The successful candidate will report directly to the Europe Pricing Manager.
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for supporting the European Lubricants growth agenda, for multiple brands and sectors from a pricing angle. This role is responsible for implementation of the defined pricing strategy and driving strong engagement of all pricing activities within the diverse portfolio of brands and sales teams with specific focus on Macro Distributors (MDs) and Indirect in the European cluster.
• Drives strong engagement and coordination of all pricing activities with specific focus on MDs and Indirect providing a high end analytical support for Europe and MDs markets.
• Contributes to the delivery of agreed financial targets for the cluster (margin, unit margin & volume)
• Ensures that the cluster deal approval process is managed within Aureus (deal-modelling tool) achieving at least 95% compliance rate
• Having a passion for innovation and capability to support the pricing digitalization journey
• Champions Continuous Improvement and co-creates the CI pipeline to identify and rigorously implement process simplification and automation
• Has a keen interest in the external environment – provides insights on current and future market developments linked to base oil, additives, forex and other macro-economical factors, as well as local competition landscape, industry and technology developments
• Consistently executes all elements of the Global Pricing Strategy and ensuring alignment with the Global Pricing frameworks
• Implements channel strategies and local value chain analysis to set optimal pricing differentiation.
• Ensures regular alignment with Sales & Marketing teams to drive the regional pricing priorities
• Previous experience in the pricing area
• Lubricants product know-how would be advantageous, but it’s not a must
• Able to work independently and with limited supervision, highly self-motivated and able to effectively manage various competing priorities.
• Very strong interface / stakeholder management skills and proven ability to work with influence and lead diverse teams outside the line
• Commercial acumen is a must
• Experience in working in multi-cultural environments and working with virtual teams.
• Fluent English (C1 level)
• University degree in business or mathematics
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Role requires travel (20% of travel time)
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.