Senior Specialist in Transfer Agent Dublin team [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Being an expert in all tasks related to the process
- Monitoring of all daily actions in the team’s activity, noticing weak spots, suggesting solutions and workload streamlining
- Responding to queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- Preparing daily reports (checklist, KPI etc)
- Investigating and fixing any issues regarding daily business to avoid delays
- Ensuring the follow-up of documents receipts
- Monitoring procedures and checklist updates, immediate reporting to management any discrepancies and gaps in process and procedures
- Creating and updating process documents
- Actively participating in on-boarding of new clients and implementation of new products
- Coaching/on the job training of new employees
- Being innovative through various proposals of process enhancements and their implementation
- Actively participating in all change initiatives in the department
- Actively supporting teams across entire department in their business
- Escalating any system issues and extraordinary events to the management
- Providing excellent customer service and suggesting improvements to colleagues in this area
- Supporting Team Leader in securing, formalizing and evolving necessary controls and procedures so that operational risk is mitigated
- Presenting constructive, supportive and learning culture attitude in relation to errors and incidents
- Performing, executing and materializing controls for managed operational processes
- Proposing cross-departmental solutions through knowledge sharing and other initiatives
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have University degree (preferred: Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Have very good command of English
- Have min. 3 years of relevant experience
- Are focused on details
- Have good knowledge of MS Office
- Have ability to work effectively as a team player
- Have good communication skills, ability to interact efficiently with clients and effectively manage expectations
- Are able to strong reactivity to meet short deadlines
- Are self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch curd, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa