IT Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Support the applications of the Global Banking (GB) division in the Investment Bank (IB)
– follow incident and problem management process according to ITIL standards and uphold high standards for timely issue resolution and keep stakeholders updated with progress
– proactively seek automation and efficiency improvement opportunities to reduce non value added activities
– conduct software release execution and project related work
– participate in shift work and weekend support rota
You’ll be working in the TOC IB GB team responsible for the 1st/2nd line application support and execute software release for the development team. Our teammates are located in London, Hong Kong, New York and Nashville with follow the sun support model.
You'll be located with the IB GB development team in Wroclaw, working closely with London and US team mates and also interacts with the development and Infrastructure teams to facilitate solutions for our users / stakeholders.
– at least 5 years of IT support experience, ideally with some experience inside a financial institution
– a good attitude and being a good team player
– Linux / Unix and Shell Scripting, Oracle DB, WebSphere, Apache, Tomacat, Java, Autosys, Informatica, skills
– some support experience in Microsoft Windows and Office products
– hands-on experience with automation / monitoring tools is a plus
– a team player and able to work well within a team
– self-starter and take ownership for seeing tasks through to successful completion
– able to interact well with the Business and able to handle demanding user requests under pressure
– eager to apply automation to seek continuous service improvement in reducing non value added activities
– keen to learn new technologies and build a solid understanding of the business context of the applications
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."