Technology Operating Center Lead
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced senior technology manager? Do you know how to direct multiple technical teams across several disciplines to improve core infrastructure? Do you have experience interfacing with customer organization executives? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Direct technology service operations teams who support a diverse technology stack
– Continue to execute against operational excellence targets within the End User Infrastructure Operations organization
– Manage contract resource relationships composed of 10+ vendors
– Develop strategic partnerships with other technology and business leaders across UBS to deliver additional customer value
– Manage complex customer requirements for service delivery while ensuring continuity and standardization within the service
– Have oversight of 20+ End User Infrastructure Projects
– Interface with C-Level technology leaders to develop, operationalize, and govern technology strategy deliverables
You’ll be working in the Technology Service Desk team as the Poland Lead of TSD. This role is responsible for end-to-end front-line support, escalation, and expert-layer support (L1 -> L3) for a diverse set of applications, desktop platforms, application hosting, remote access, email and messaging services, unified communications platforms for messaging, telephony, and video conferencing, as well as management for several collaboration solutions. This position requires large enterprise experience with infrastructure management responsibilities for over 50 people, a strong and diverse technical background, experience managing diverse technology components, and the ability to interface with stakeholders across ranks and functions.
– a university degree computer science, management information systems, or related
– a background in the financial industry, or similar enterprise
– experience leading teams responsible for providing direct customer support at the Level 1 – Level 3 layers
– technology experience in multiple infrastructure technologies including virtual desktop technologies, unified communications solutions, software delivery technologies, and remote access platforms.
– hands-on and interactive management style
– ability to multi-task and prioritize based on business requirements
– strong background in ITIL processes and procedures
– experience managing vendor relationships and contracts
– understanding of technology service financial management
– analytical and logical
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English
– result-oriented and assertive
– strong leader who can drive execution while maintaining strict quality requirements
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."