Project Officer / Junior Project Manager in Credit Risk Change
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and are motivated to join a strong and diverse team of change professionals? Are you flexible individual with the ability to deliverer high quality results to our internal clients?
If yes, we are looking for PMO or Junior PM to:
• provide administrative support to the Workstream Lead/ Project Manager using agreed project management methodologies
• organize team meetings and workshops
• maintain documentation for projects, including the tracking of RAIDs (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies), action logs, change requests and project milestones/deliverables
• produce status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
• work with the workstream and IT to ensure alignment
You will be located in Zabierzow as part of a team who are responsible for the credit decision platform. Our team is part of the wider Group Risk Control organization and is an agent of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are a diverse team of specialists with different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions for our business.
• experience in a similar role
• strong analytical background, attention to details, with structured, organized, methodical, and planning skills
• ability to work under pressure and to deliver on strict deadlines in a timely manner
• experience with JIRA, Strong MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
• detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
• eager to solve complex problems with multidisciplinary teams
• conscientious and resilient
• highly motivated with a can-do attitude and a desire to drive change
• fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."