Internship in OU Control Team
Job Reference #
We’re looking for Intern role to:
• provide Organizational Unit (OU) Administration service to Corporate Center including Group Technology, Group Operations and Group Finance
• undertake reporting requests related to OU
• operate within Business Management process requirements, promoting best practice including use of the right tools and processes
• assist end-users on queries and supporting staff moves and organizational changes to satisfy business needs
• provide Ad-hoc management information, provision of key performance indicators and statistics for BAU activities deployed
• evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
• actively support efficiency initiatives
You’ll be working in the Service Support Operations team in Eximius Park, Zabierzów. We support the largest functions within the UBS Corporate Center – Group Technology / Group Operations and Group Finance. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
• a university degree
• you are attentive to details
• very good MS Excel skills
• fluent in English
• an excellent communicator, with strong presentation skills
• well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
• comfortable in liaising with colleagues at all levels
• able to work on own initiative
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."