What's on Offer
- Support and coordination of the recruitment process.
- Participating in recruitment process, scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process, screening and rating of applicants.
- Manage the process of caring for the candidate - coordinate telephone and job interviews with candidates and managers, be the first contact point for candidates during the entire recruitment process.
- Cooperation with an employment agency.
- Updating internal HR and recruitment documentation such as the candidate database.
- Coordination of the onboarding process of newly hired employees - be employee support in the first days in a new company.
- Organization of trainings and meetings.
- Creating job profiles in cooperation with managers.
- Contact with the management to update the status of recruitment process.
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in recruitment or HR (studies, internships, projects etc.) - nice to have
- Familiar with contacts with recruitment agencies.
- Demonstrable experience in human resource roles is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Strong interest and passion in HR / recruitment related topics.
- Very good work organization, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proactivity in action, openness to new challenges.
- Comfortable using MS Office applications.
- Good knowledge of English - B2.