What's on Offer
- Possibility to work within international structures in dynamic and fast growing company;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits package.
- Control of the period end close ensuring compliance with agreed closing schedule;
- Prepare statistical reports according Polish GAAP and/or IFRS;
- Prepare consolidated reports (if applicable);
- Prepare tax declarations according Polish regulations (CIT, VAT);
- Management reporting;
- Cooperate with Auditors on Year End Closure and Internal Audit;
- Manage reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts;
- Support internal and external auditors to ensure highest quality of operations within the team;
- Ensure mentoring and coaching within department;
- Drive quality and continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in accounting, finance or related area;
- At least 3 years of experience on similar position;
- Very good knowledge of IFRS;
- Knowledge of polish tax regulations (CIT, VAT);
- ACCA, CIMA or similar qualifications will be a great asset;
- Very good command of English;
- Working knowledge of statutory reporting;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience in working in international companies.