What's on Offer
- Competitive salary;
- Fantastic and unique job climate;
- A designer and employee friendly office in a heart of a city;
- Possibility to work with experienced local and group management.
- Maintain reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts for either financial or tax purposes;
- Support internal and external auditors to ensure highest quality of operations within the company;
- Take responsibility for monthly CIT & VAT tax filings and accounting;
- Management reporting;
- Preparing financial statements according Polish GAAP;
- Close cooperation with external payroll consultant;
- Verifies compliance with payroll requirements; stays current with changes in the law;
- Organizing and managing payroll data and providing both internal and external reports;
- Participate in the improvement of internal process;
- Ensure all company and statutory compliance requirements are met;
- Ensure all the necessary information and trainings for the team if required.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in accounting, finance or related area;
- Experience as Chief Accountant, best within similar environment;
- Payroll knowledge and experience is required;
- Experience in cooperation with external services providers is nice to have;
- Reliability and willingness to learn, ability to adapt to operate in dynamic and fast growing environment;
- Analytical thinking and ability to draw conclusions;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of Polish GAAP and Polish tax regulations (CIT, VAT);
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Willingness to help colleagues with all financial matters and being first point of contact in all related to accounting and payroll topics.
- Extraordinary communication skills as you'll work with artists.