WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Working with global clients on implementation of major indirect tax transformation solutions
- Identifying and documenting business requirements, creating functional designs, developing testing scenarios
- Creating process and data flows
- Implementing tax systems
- Performing prototyping and testing
- Assisting in the quality assurance process
- Conducting (or assisting with) training
- Defining support procedures
- Developing documentation related to the implementation of a tax system
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- SAP Certified Consultant
- 3+ years of experience in SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling
- 3+ years of experience in Standard SAP tax configuration and its integration to Sales and Distribution and Materials Management
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end tax technology solution implementation including ERP (SAP, S4 Hana) sensitization, Indirect tax bolt-on (Vertex, Thomson Reuters (Sabrix) etc.) and tax compliance reporting (Tax Return Submission)
- Experience in analysis and implementation of Tax requirements for indirect Taxes (VAT / GST / Sales and Use Tax) and Withholding Taxes including their integration with Supply Chain, Procurement, Purchase-to-pay, Record-to-report, Order to cash and treasury
- Solid understanding of the Indirect taxes lifecycle management (determination, recording, reporting and tax compliance)
- Experience in Requirements Management in IT Software Lifecycle Development environment
- Experience in Project management, Agile and Scrum in complex Business Transformation Programs
- Blueprinting and Localization experience (at least one full project lifecycle implementations) for Tax in different Geographies
- Good understanding of the Tax Technology landscape, trends and architecture
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.