Job Reference #
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? Are you tech savvy?
We’re looking for someone to join our team who can:
• support accounting and financial activities
• efficiently & timely deliver reports such as P&L, Balance Sheet, Close Packs and other activities within UBS Group
• review, analyze and investigate variances; ensuring necessary adjustments are reflected in the general ledger to ensure accurate reporting
• reconcile and analyze financial information for Finance functions
• prepare weekly / monthly reporting activities related to Net New Money flows and Invested Assets. Explain material movements and adjust values if necessary
• collaborate with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of controls
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Zabierzow, Eximius Business Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA Financial Controlling and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting
support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations.
Check here what it's like to work in Finance in Poland.
• 5+ years experience in Banking / Financial Reporting / Accounting / Controlling
• financial literacy and financial markets knowledge
• strong analytical skills
• communication skills necessary to convey information to others in a simple and
• team work skills necessary to work amicably with fellow employees
• experience with VBA, SQL is nice to have
• university degree in technical / accounting / finance / economics or similar field
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."