State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-641299
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Purpose Of Role:
This position is a part of KIID team in Poland offering an opportunity for the successful candidate to gain knowledge of key investor information documents with a leading fund administrator.
- Prepare Ongoing Charges monitoring spreadsheets according to the procedures
- Investigate the differences, prepare summary spreadsheets and backups
- Communicate with fund group or donor site in case of needed confirmations regarding the data
- Filling the gaps missing in monitoring period
- Fund of funds calculation according to the procedures
- Preparing and monitoring KIIDs in Fund D application
- Work to tight deadlines in order to meet clients timelines
- Liaising with reviewer in case of any question or request from reviewer side
- Maintain and develop proper relationships with KIID Donor Site staff and other departments in State Street Poland and Donor Site
- Review monitoring spreadsheets and other work prepared by KIID analytics to ensure their completeness and accuracy
- Train, coach and instruct junior staff in the department
- Work with Team Manager to manage work of KIID analytics
- Other ad hoc tasks requested by team manager
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
- Internal State Street Poland procedures & regulations
- Accounting Standards
- UCITS IV regulation
- Performance Planning and Review System (PPR)
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Numeracy / Analytical skills
- Good communication and writing skills
- Very good knowledge of excel
- Ability of working to tight deadlines confirmed by previous experience
- Have an enquiring mind and a willingness to investigate and solve problems
- Fluent English
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and text editing
- Ability to delegate work to junior staff
- Have a thorough understanding of basic accounting principles
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level:
- Takes Ownership and Initiative
- Ensures accuracy and quality
- Provides outstanding service
- Communicates Effectively
- Displays Insight & Influence
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.