The R&A Accountant will focus on operational excellence in the delivery of their process responsibilities. He will build a deep knowledge of the outputs required and ways of working to deliver these, along with the tools and systems that are an integral enabler of the process. Ensuring business transactions are accounted either automatically or manually in line with the Standard Global Processes as well as Shell and External accounting guidelines or to build accounted numbers into standard reports. This could be through automation of systems or manual interventions. He will work collaboratively with colleagues in R&A and their peers from other processes where operational excellence or data integrity impacts on the R&A delivery.
The role will have a mix of deliverables between accounting and reporting, supporting finace processes of stakeholders in Tunis.
•Perform General Ledger & other accounting activities on monthly and quarterly basis for Tunis entities, resolve and escalate issues timely and effectively
•Complete assigned process activities (General Leger, Reporting, Statutory and other) in a timely and accurate manner, including supporting processes to ensure timely closure of ledgers, posting month end related journals
•Review of balance sheet and profit and loss accounts (Blackline Reconciliation)
•Operate assigned controls and ensure operational and design effectiveness of the controls within areas of responsibility
•Provide assistance to Country Controller during internal & external audits
•Manage effectively interfaces with FO and non FO stakeholders, provide support to other team members on complex issues using knowledge and experience
•Initiate and lead R&A process improvement projects
•Participate in R&A special projects & timely and effective responding to special data/project requests;
•Comply with team, center, process and global policies and procedures
•Exceptionally strong team-working across the process area is essential
•Cooperation with multiple stakeholders
•Necessity to constantly update knowledge within finance
•Working in process heavily loaded towards deadlines
- Min. 3 years of experience in accounting environment, with experience is several accounting processes
- Very good knowledge of Excel is a must
- Accounting knowledge and knowledge of accounting controls
- Very good English (written and oral)
- Desired knowledge of SAP
Additional Information :
- Good written and oral communication skills- Fast and accurate data input skills, with attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping other team members informed as appropriate
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to recognize issues, attempt resolution and escalate problems if unable to resolve
- Good analytical competencies
- Ability to deal with competing priorities and complex issues
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.