Who are we looking for?
- Min. 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Fluent English and German
- Strong people management skills
- Multitasking, ability to organize own and team work in compliance with the operational procedures, tight deadlines, KPI/Client's reporting requirements, ad hoc priority tasks
- Demonstrating proficiency in the domain of Project Accounting would be an asset
- High level customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and cooperation attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build relationship across various stakeholders
- Being business focused and understand key business processes within an organization
What will you do?
- Leading, managing and developing a team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service for the Client up to agreed SLA’s
- Working closely with the Client and maintaining good working relationship
- Providing process quality assurance, reviewing DTPs
- Providing high quality various reporting both standard and non-standard
- Driving and proposing process improvements within assigned scope to assure productivity gains increase is in line with contract requirement and Client satisfaction
- Encourage cooperation, teamwork and knowledge sharing; provide team members with coaching and assure process team training requirements are satisfied
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for a candidate who can take over the role of Team Leader within Project Accounting area for our Client.
As our PA Supervisor you will become an important part of global team by directly influencing the profitability and financial performance of the company.
The scope of activities is very interesting and complex and includes in particular: project administration, project controlling, invoicing, reporting.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing