For our Client, an international company with its Shared Service Center located in Poznań, we are looking for German-speaking Candidates for the role of a GL Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity to develop in an international environment - you will be a part of a local finance team and maintaining regular communication with Key Stakeholders.
- ensure month-end processes are completed accurately and according to month and year-end closing schedule,
- monitor all P&L and balance sheet transactions to ensure accurate and timely transaction posting, correcting where required,
- preparation of accruals, pre-paid releases, posting of bank transactions,
- prepare financial statements and other reports according to schedule,
- generate and distribute accounts management reports on a monthly basis,
- assist with budget preparation and the annual audit process,
- provide feedback/suggestions to improve existing processes and update procedures,
- participate in Reporting and Analysis process projects,
- play an active role in implementing new financial solutions and tools.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in a similar position, preferably in SSC environment but not necessarily,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level) and proficiency in German (B2/C1),
- university degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent education,
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP,
- wide understanding of financial and accounting processes,
- service oriented and professional working approach,
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- career in the multinational and world-recognized company,
- unique opportunity to take part in international projects and gain experience with various businesses,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- attractive salary and benefits package including medical care, insurance, sports activities and other,
- workplace located in quickly developing office district with easy access to public transport, close to city center,
- opportunity to participate in social and community projects.