AML and Registration Junior Specialist in Hedge Fund Services Area [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
As a IS Specialist you will be responsible for providing excellent service for our international clients. Scope of IS activities includes: processing of capital transactions for hedge funds, entering and maintaining investors’ data on transfer agency systems and liaising with various internal teams.
- Transcribing data from hedge fund application forms & dealing instructions into transfer agency systems and reviewing it for accuracy
- Liaising with Investors of assigned client funds to clarify dealing requests
- Working to tight project deadlines, to ensure investor AML / KYC due diligence is fully completed on time with complete accuracy
- Liaising with BNP Paribas Banking Division with respect to the daily reconciliation and processing of investor’s subscription monies and the remittance of investor’s redemption proceeds
- Reporting to Investors and Investment Managers (Hedge Fund Clients)
- Cooperating with our internal teams to ensure excellent client service
- Making, reviewing and reconciling payments between Funds and Investors
- Involvement in process automation projects, direct influence on effectiveness of your own and team’s work
- Reviewing AML documentation in line with AML policies
- Ensuring KYC/ AML risk assessment using corporate tools and methods prior to account opening and on an ongoing basis for new accounts
- Respond to queries and requests from investors in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Review new account opening in the internal BNP platforms
We are looking for you, if you:
- Have University degree in Finance, Economics, Legal or similar
- Have 0-3 years of experience in Fund Administration or Alternative Transfer Agency Operations
- Are fluent in English
- Have proficiency command of MS Office
- Had an opportunity to gain rudimentary knowledge of accounting, finance and investment concepts
- Pay attention to details
- Have ability to adapt and work within a dynamic professional environment
- Present strong communication skills
- Have a keen awareness of supreme client focus
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package,
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa