Senior Java Developer - Risk Reporting
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? We are looking Java developer (hands-on, problem solver, technical expert) with potential to be a team/technical lead which would be able to:
• collaborate on proof-of-concepts, pilots, minimum viable products, business cases and quality control
• communicate to and influence stakeholders
• contributing to the design of the system by participating in the architecture and technical discussions with the team
• build and maintain applications in an Agile environment
• document the provided resolutions
You’ll be working in the Risk IT team in Krakow. We provide integration services to Risk and Finance business divisions of the UBS group. Together as team, we provide solutions to unique business/market requirements in line with the established Corporate IT Standards. As a java developer, you'll play an important role in designing and delivering pilot project in Credit Risk department.
We recruit ‘generalizing specialists’ who are experts in the core technologies and users of, or would like to learn, the other technologies:
• Server side Java: J2SE or J2EE
• Test driven development and continuous integration & deployment
• Web Application Development
Knowledge in these other technologies would be beneficial:
• Java Script (React)
• UNIX (Red Hat Linux)
• Experience working with Elastic Search and Oracle.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."