Tax Control Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you interested in taxes? Do you have desire to develop and acquire Tax and KYC related knowledge? We’re looking for someone like this to:
– perform static data setups of client tax details, withholding and reporting codes
– prepare tax reports and review data correctness
– provide support to the front office and to external clients for tax documentation related queries
– support Client Onboarding Team with client tax documentation (domestic and international accounts)
– liaise with Tax Control and Group Tax to resolve tax related queries
You’ll be working in the KYC FATCA Tax Onboarding team in Zabierzów. We are responsible for reviewing of tax documentation and performing validation process for new account opening requests in compliance with US FATCA and AEI requirements as well as performing remediation for already collected tax documentation. You will be working closely with other teams within UBS Investment Banking Division.
– a university degree in Finance or related
– Very good written and spoken English
– Very good knowledge of MS Outlook (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
– Great analyzing skills
– Strong attention to details
– Able to communicate effectively with other teams, including escalating concerns or issues
– Quick learner, able to learn new systems quickly
– Familiar with US FATCA and AEI regulations and IRS Forms W-8/W-9 requirements
– Knowledge of banking financial product offerings
– KYC/AML related experience or KYC data management experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."