For our Client we are looking for an expert who will be responsible for coordination and oversight of the TAX process for dedicated affiliates.
- preparation and timely delivery accurate of indirect tax returns to Tax Authorities,
- preparation of ECSL & Intrastat reporting,
- preparation of payment requests and tax payments initiation,
- performing control checks to identify any errors and anomalies,
- cooperation with other finance teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected and that remedial action has been taken,
- initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, running improvement projects,
- providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
- university degree preferable in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or related field,
- 3 years’ experience in accountancy/finance,
- working knowledge of SAP will be an advantage,
- good working knowledge of Word and MS Outlook,
- good knowledge of Excel,
- very good English (written and spoken). The additional language will be an asset,
- improvement focus,
- analytical and problem-solving skills,
- strong communication skills,
- motivation, passion, enthusiasm to perform at the highest standards.
- package of training addressing your development needs from functional competencies to soft skills,
- individual approach to a career path,
- expanding skills related to structured CI methodology,
- opportunity to work with experienced tax professionals, a specialist from different finance departments, from various countries,
- support transformational changes of the business and tax department.