Junior Specialist in Transfer Agent Set Up Team [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Fund Set up changes in the systems following the tools and documentation
- Prepare the implementation of new client
- Team mailbox monitoring throughout the day
- Responding to queries from internal or external sources in relation to the activity,
- Ensuring the permanencies following a planning
- Completing and controlling of the funds events planning
- Analyse fund documentation needed for fund creation in one of the main BNP Paribas databases (critical post in ensuring the integrity of client and instrument data which is held on IT trading platform supporting Transfer Agencies)
- Daily contact with international TA teams network
- Participation in the weekly Business Implementation meetings
- Anticipation of events in the funds
- Granting the rights at the profile and at the user level
- Investigation and proposing solutions concerning operational issues
- Participation in the procedures creation /update
- Escalation of error
- Responding to any query from internal or external source in relation to the activity within 24H;
- Participation in internal trainings for new employees,
- Being innovative through various proposals of process enhancements and their implementation,
- Execution of any other task delegated by the manager
- Have very good command of English
- Have similar experience (experience in Financial Services will be an advantage)
- Have good knowledge VBA in MS Excel knowledge
- Are multitasking and proactive person
- Are focused on details
- Have ability to work effectively as a team player
- Have good communication skills,
- Are risk aware and able to propose/implement process improvements
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa