Process Analyst – Internship
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you a good team player? Are you interested in structuring of Business Processes? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Support us in the analysis and documentation of the Bank wide Joiner / Mover / Leaver Process. This includes:
• Analysis of current workflow process with assistance from various teams.
• Update process workflows drawn in Microsoft Visio
• Update runbook documentation of the processes
• Elaborate current processes where appropriate to a more granular level
• Discussions with various stakeholders to extract relevant details
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
You’ll be working in the Application Delivery Team for Human Resources in Group Technology. We are responsible for delivering a broad portfolio of application innovations and features for our internal customers in HR Services / HR Operations and for more than 60’000 employees at UBS. The team is globally setup and contains around 20 individuals, based in Zürich, London, Krakow and another 60 engineers / Subject Matter Experts based in Bangalore.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree (preferably with a focus on information technology, business administration, banking and finance or similar) or have obtained your master's degree within the last 6 months.
• good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels in German and English
• a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
• an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
• know-how gained from experience (or internship) in process design / documentation
• an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."