Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in project management? Are you good in building relations and driving tasks on your own? Do you have the know-how for analyzing information and communicate the conclusions? Do you know how to solve problems and manage key stakeholders expectations? We're looking for someone like that whose duties will include:
– enabling process excellence by setting up projects and processes in the project management tools (JIRA, Oracle) and standards
– developing and promoting project management best practices
– supporting program/ portfolio management by creating and introducing structured delivery planning and execution tracking solutions
– maintaining and updating project management reporting tools
– cooperating with stakeholders to ensure high level of service quality and client satisfaction
– facilitating training sessions and workshops on best practices and tools usage
– anticipating and coordinating of service improvements
UBS PMO Practice department is located in the office in Zabierzów (Eximius Park). The PMO Practice team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Teams in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management.
– 3+ years of experience in project management environment
– very good numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
– willingness to improve/learn new skills
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– excellent organizational skills
– ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– the ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
– good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
– work experience with JIRA and Confluence (that would be an asset)
– work experience with Oracle (that would be an asset)
– passionate about data analytics, Business Intelligence and Management Information
– a flexible team player with a positive attitude
– very good in English
– client and delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."