For our Client, a big, international corporation from the financial services area, we are looking for Senior Specialist for Banking Operations to Cracow's division of the company.
- act as the focal point person between the Foreign Exchange Relationship Managers and Traders and the various pre/post-execution units, including FX Account Maintenance, Confirmations, Settlements, and Investigations,
- responsibilities include trade entry, compensations, trades reconciliation, and checks,
- respond to internal and external client service requests,
- monitor any technical issues with systems or portals and work with Systems Support team to resolve it quickly,
- participate in process improvements within the FX Trade Initiation Unit and oversee improvements through to completion,
- manage and prioritize workload independently, provide KPI metrics,
- verify transaction details vs orders,
- build and maintain a strong relationship with internal and external contacts, with main focus on Relationship Managers and traders,
- provide internal and external presentations, participate in calls, and various internal discussions and projects.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent job-related experience,
- at least 2 years of experience in Finance/ Banking Operations,
- ability to multi-task and prioritize volume,
- ability to work independently as well as in a team environment,
- a proactive approach to daily work and ability to handle multiple responsibilities,
- ability to communicate professionally with others,
- strong client service skills,
- strong attention to detail.
- a collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can,
- direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world,
- opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm,
- a culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective,
- high-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind,
- rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage,
- volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.