IT Delivery Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert when it comes to DevOps, CI&CD? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• manage the team of 10-15 local employees
• implement automation roadmap as per the organization’s strategy
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• maintain a knowledge database
• be part of the global DevOps team that works together to arrive at best practices to incorporate DevOps mindset in the GWM stream
• work on latest automation tools and systems and play a lead role for these teams
• work closely with analysts, developers and business stakeholders across the globe
You’ll be working in the TOC (Technology Operations Center) team in Wroclaw. The TOC team provides quality services to ensure end-to-end production stability and availability by combining optimized utility services with dedicated centers of expertise, ensuring business aligned support, always aiming to foster on customer / user needs. We are aligned to UBS Wealth Management Americas (WMA) business and IT DevOps Automation support Line where all software development lifecycle is controlled from initial build to production. The team is global in nature and is responsible for the full spectrum of deployment services improvement and support. As a DevOps Lead, you’ll play an important role by becoming a key driver in helping the teams transform its delivery eco-system to embrace a DevOps ethos to move towards continuous integration and continuous delivery.
• university degree
• ideally 12+ years of hands-on experience on Middleware technologies, deployment automation along with extensive exposure on DevOps concepts & it’s implementation
• min. 2 years of experience in people management
• good knowledge of application deployment process configuration and automation
• previous experience with Unix, Oracle and Java
• in-depth engineering skills, technical and architectural understanding with a focus on CI/CD & Continuous Testing technologies (service design and automation)
• good understanding of Agile methodology; able to lead Scrum teams
• experience in setting up continuous deployment environment
• understanding and knowledge of monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics or any other systems - nice to have
• hands-on understanding and knowledge of other programming / scripting languages such as Python etc
• excellent process understanding and delivery management skills
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."