For our client, a leading manufacturing company, we are looking for candidates interested in the Financial Director role. The office is based in Cracow. There is also the possibility to work remotely from other cities.
- provide financial reporting and forecast accuracy while strengthening processes and procedures throughout the finance department,
- prepare and present information required to the board meetings in a timely and adequate manner,
- define cash-flow budgets, negotiate and obtain funds with adequate economic agents,
- design and manage necessary ERP and KPI improvements,
- support main investments and projects and ensure that profit successes are reported to the board,
- ongoing cooperation with banks, auditors, insurers, investors and tax authorities,
- co-creating and implementing the company's financial strategy.
- minimum 10 - 15 years of increasing level of responsibilities (multi-brand or international companies preferred),
- master University degree (MBA would be an advantage),
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent certification will be a strong asset,
- proven track record of developing, implementing and maintaining a finance function,
- proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word and ability to learn ERP systems programs,
- fluent English, other foreign languages would be a strong asset,
- strategic view with strong conceptual skills.
- open corporate culture,
- opportunity to join fact-pace developing business,
- responsible and challenging work in a stable company,
- a wide package of benefits (including company car),
- the possibility of establishing international cooperation and expanding the network of contacts,
- a flexible form of employment.