In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
The Team Leader role has dual responsibility as business leader and people leader.
As business leader ensures operational delivery according to functional standards and effective collaboration with internal and external clients and stakeholders.
As people leader supervises team and its operational deliverables, supports employee’s development, builds engagement and fosters collaboration across teams.
As Business Leader:
- Understands and be able to communicate company strategy to team and individuals
- Establishes team strategy aligned with process and HEINEKEN Krakow high level strategy and priorities
- Executes the process delivery with expected service objectives and quality
- Takes ownership for end-to-end process and service delivery including part of the process delivered by GBO
- Solves operational issues and acts prevent it in future
- Prepares and analyses SLA/KPI reports with root cause analysis
- Ensures complete and up to date process documentation
- Actively attends the relevant operational meetings to discuss performance, issues, collaboration
- Prepares and participates in business visits as per the agreed plan with SM
- Fosters business partnership and aligns the communication standards with OpCo, GBO
- Ensures that effective controls are executed, monthly control reports are delivered.
- Proactively raises any issue on design or execution of controls and propose changes to make controls effective and efficient.
- Makes conscious decision regarding team’s costs (OT, travels, R&R, unused holidays, band mix)
- Brings constructive, challenging ideas to drive Process standardization and takes ownership of the agreed actions
As People Leader:
- Plans resources for the team, recruit right people, on-board them in the new role
- Sets & describes SMART team and individuals objectives linked to HEINEKEN Global and HEINEKEN Krakow vison & strategy
- Plans individual’s and team tasks over time
- Provides ongoing, regular 1-2-1 feedback to team members on their performance and development
- Handles underperformance timely and effectively and recognize good performance and reward best people
- Assists to create SMART development plans based on 70/20/10 approach
- Plans succession, develop best people in the pipeline for leaders or experts
- Provides regular coaching and mentoring to team members
- Breaks the communication silos and foster team collaboration
- Effectively manages changes in the team
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have minimum 1-3 years of of relevant professional experience as leader and 4 years of operational experience in the process
- Your have Master level in Finance or Accounting
- CIMA, ACCA or equivalent certification as an asset
- You are able to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- You have passion to motivate, inspire and drive team’s performance
- You have change management skills
- Your English is on fluent level
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- MyBenefit Cafeteria System (including MultiSport)
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- After-hours Friday Bar
- Social events
- Support in upskilling (languages, finance courses)
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer