IT Delivery Lead (AML Transaction Monitoring)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you curious about Financial Crimes prevention? Are you familiar with regulatory demand? Are you a people manager? Are you able to deliver projects and manage IT services efficiently? Are you already experienced with Anti-Money Laundering platforms or are you curious to take a step into Financial Crimes Prevention technology?
We’re looking for someone like that to lead to our Transaction Monitoring solution delivery team in Poland:
• front to back accountability for our EMEA aligned Transaction Monitoring solutions and you manage the Poland technology delivery and product support team. You are also capable of acting as a Project Manager, leading one or several delivery projects.
• have oversight of the Transaction Monitoring software instances in EMEA and you will manage the related change delivery projects. Furthermore, you deliver third level product support in close collaboration with the production services team.
• work closely with business and IT stakeholders, product management, product engineering and quality assurance teams globally (with focus EMEA) to perform data analysis and data sourcing, infrastructure and software delivery, support tuning and calibration of the Transaction Monitoring models, in order to successfully transform AML business services through technology.
• deliver enhancements to the two AML Transaction Monitoring solutions for Wealth Management in EMEA. Lead efforts to migrate the solutions to the strategic global AML Transaction Monitoring solution Actimize SAM (Suspicious Activity Monitoring). The projects aim to enhance the scope of data sourcing and monitoring rules, as well as to roll-out of the bank's global strategic solution, migrating off aged legacy monitoring solutions.
You’ll be working in a brand new Transaction Monitoring team based in Poland, part of the global AML Transaction Monitoring program organization. Our role is to design and implement innovative IT solutions to help prevent, detect and report on financial crimes and terrorist financing activities. We are a global IT team supporting internal clients throughout the world.
• 10-15 years of experience as Program-, Project and/or IT Service Delivery in a regulatory environment
• strong experience with line management
• a passion to deliver technology solutions and manage technology teams
• a passion for Agile
• a well-founded know-how of enterprise software architecture and infrastructure
• experience with complex data sourcing / data management solutions
• preferably experience with AML processes, workflows and systems, such as Actimize SAM and Siron AML
• the ability to interpret a complex set of functional requirements and develop a robust plan based on them to deliver technology solutiYou have:ons
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• a solid understanding of the Investment Bank and/or Private Bank and/or Broker Dealer business model, operational processes and data
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."