Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Senior Client Service Representative in Alternatives Custody
As Senior Legal Documentation Analyst you will perform reviews of daily service, transaction work and indirectly participate in the execution of client’s investment activities in the Real Estate Investment Funds environment. Your experience in documents analysis, fund industry and, preferably customer service will enable you to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You will cooperate with other BBH offices to provide timely and accurate completion of all selected client deliverables and inquiries. To be successful, you will need to be detailed and customer oriented, well organized, and eager to learn.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, take the next step by submitting your resume.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Independently reviewing of Legal Documentation related to Real Estate Investments
- Monitoring Cash Flow movements and other tasks resulting from Depositary duties
- Analyzing of changes in Fund Structures, by collecting and understanding of corporate documentation.
- Monitoring the receipt of all client’s transactions related documentation and analyzing exposure of missing documentation to BBH/client
- Working with internal departments to prioritize client requests, deliverables and issue resolution
- Proactive responding to Alternatives Custody related internal and external client’s inquiries on a daily basis by providing quality, accurate and timely service
- Utilizing relevant internal technology solutions to effectively manage inquiries
- Ensuring department procedures and controls are followed and adhered to
- Supporting Team’s supervisors in the management of some processes including escalations
- Working on potential process flow improvements and efficiencies
- Acting as the role model and trainer for less experienced Team members
- BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years experience in financial environment
- experience in client service/work with legal documentation preferred
- Fluency in English and French or German (written and spoken) required
- Prior work experience in a client servicing or legal documents analysis role
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and resolve client needs
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external client relationships
- Ability to learn and utilize new technologies to research, analyze, and resolve client needs
- Experience in reporting and managing multiple data sources
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Excel
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Work in multitasking team, which performs different type of activities and provides full service for the client
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself -without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.