Financial Services Legal Specialist for Asset Management
Job Reference #
Are you well organized, with an eye for detail, while understanding the big picture at the same time? Do you know how to take care of business needs, provide high level legal advice and pragmatic solutions in an independent manner? Do you have a strong ability to manage and coordinate multiple internal and external interfaces?
If you reply to these questions with "yes" then we are looking for you as a legal specialist to:
– analyze and respond to requests regarding legal and regulatory aspects related to offering and distribution of financial products and services to institutional and professional clients;
– prepare agreement drafts and negotiate agreements with internal and external counterparties, review change requests and coordinate them with the business teams;
– provide legal advice to internal stakeholders and colleagues concerning clients in EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) & Switzerland.
You’ll be joining the UBS Asset Management Client Coverage Legal team for EMEA & Switzerland - an international in-house legal department with team members across Europe. You’ll be working in Krakow - Zabierzow. The team is responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and providing legal advice to internal stakeholders with respect to financial services and distribution of investment products.
– a master degree in Law is required
– business fluent in English (German, Italian or French is an additional asset)
– at least 2 years of experience in an international environment such as a law firm or an in-house legal department, ideally with focus on financial industry a/o banking topics
– EU financial law/regulation knowledge
– resilient team player and truly business oriented
– able and willing to work proactively and independently to tight deadlines and to prioritize own workload
– strong analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."