Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Payroll Specialist | Cracow
Payroll Specialist | Cracow
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for multiple parts of payroll process including collaboration with outside stakeholders: Finance, Treasury, HRBP, HtR Tier 1
- Calculating the correct amount of salary including overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
- Master data maintenance, errors monitoring and handling,
- Handling employee queries related to payroll and time management.
- Collaboration with external partners/vendors
- Prepares and maintains standard and ad hoc reports and queries.
- Works according to Company policies, procedures, standing instructions as well as local legal regulations.
- Independently resolves routine problems; resolves moderately complex problems under supervision
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of experience in Payroll, Accounting or HR processes in Shared Services
- Knowledge in United States legislation and/ or Payroll procedures (not mandatory but as additional benefit)
- Customer Service Oriented
- Attention to details and strong analysis capabilities
- Business English
- MS Office intermediate level
- Work flexible hours based on business need
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."