Deputy Team Leader in Regulatory Reporting team [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Assisting Team Leader in monitoring the production and ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables.
Providing help to Team Leader, including team performance management, recruiting, training, and keeping management updated on BAU processes. Acting as a point of contact for various stakeholders for operational queries.
Supporting team members in the preparation and review of EMT/EPT/CEPT reports and the calculation of Transaction Cost and Other Ongoing Charges in accordance with procedures and regulatory requirements/standards.
Working closely with Team Leader on various processes and projects.
Business duties of Deputy Team Leader include, but are not limited to:
- Performing daily operational tasks
- Preparation and review of PRIIPs/MiFID templates: EMT, EPT, CEPT, WM
- Calculation of Transaction Cost and Other Ongoing Charges for Investment Funds
- Collection and controlling all necessary inbound data from other teams/locations
- Dissemination of final reports to the clients and distributors
- Supporting team members in performing daily operational tasks and checking for errors
- Assisting in monitoring the workload for the team and organising the priorities of team members
- Ensuring accuracy on performing BAU related activities
- Ensuring completion of all necessary tasks based on team workloads
- Ensuring agreed delivery service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met
- Acting as a subject matter expert for operational regulatory reporting issues
- Assisting junior team members on complex queries or technical matters as needed
- Sharing knowledge with junior and new employees
- Acting as a point of contact for various stakeholders for operational queries
- Assisting with escalations in a timely manner
- Managing and participating in internal and external audit requests
- Attending service review calls and operational calls whenever required
- Working closely with legacy locations
- Working closely with other teams participating in the process
- Liaising with Clients
- Proactively seeking to identify and improve current procedures
- Ensuring the archiving process for all the necessary documents is followed
- Contributing to the development of the Regulatory Reporting infrastructure necessary to support and control business growth
- Keeping abreast of the changing needs of the industry and keeping up with current regulatory environment
Management duties of Deputy Team Leader include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Team Leader on various processes/projects
- Supporting Team Leader and performing management duties when Team Leader is absent or out of office
- Assisting in supervising team's work and managing the allocation of the workload in a fair and efficient manner
- Supporting the implementation of project plans
- Assisting in conducting team meetings, checkpoint meetings
- Assisting in conducting performance management and career development processes
- Proactively identifying training gaps
- Being responsible for delivering high-quality service within the set KPIs/SLAs
- Encouraging team members to come forward with ideas
- Contributing to process improvement activities that increase productivity and efficiency
- Understanding and identifying risks in the team and promoting risk-mitigation processes
- Core knowledge of current reporting requirements under PRIIPs and MiFID II
- Good working knowledge of different types of Financial Instruments
- Experience working in Fund Accounting or Regulatory Reporting
- Focused on Regulatory Reporting delivery
- Good presentation, leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels
- Ability to develop and manage strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to address issues
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Ability to adapt to new systems and embrace change
- Process improvement experience
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa